What is ICAspire?
A membership category tailored for new or young individuals who want to develop their skills and aspire to be a better cotton professional.
Who can join?
Any employee of a member firm who is under 40 years of age or within the first five years of their career in cotton.
What do I get?
Free access to ICAspire Development Forums. Choose to follow the Build or Learn routes at an event and develop your skills:
- Build Route – personal development opportunities that are generic to professional life (I.e. leadership, team-building, goal-setting, risk and market analysis).
- Learn Route – professional development opportunities that are specifically tailored to the cotton industry (I.e. cotton contracting, price fixation, understanding the role of agents and controllers).
Collaborate, share views and network with like minded individuals – all working towards a stronger, more connected future for cotton.
How much does it cost?
Membership costs £99 per annum.
Individual members who meet the criteria are automatically enrolled free of charge.
When can I join?
Full details will be announced at our Liverpool 2019 trade event.
Register your interest today
If you (or someone you know) are interested, click here and we will contact you once membership is live.
Terms & Conditions
- If an individual has joined under the basis of being new to the industry, their ICAspire membership will cease after five years of joining.
- If an individual has joined under the basis of being under 40 years of age, their membership will cease once they turn 40.
- Once ICAspire membership ceases, these individuals will receive a 50% discount on ICA Individual Membership for one year if they sign up at the time of their ICAspire membership ending.